Professional Tips For An Instant Makeover
If you want to improve and enhance your appearance but don't want to wait till you lose weight, go through and recover from plastic surgery, or have enough money to buy a complete new wardrobe then try these five simple quick techniques that are used by the top professionals in the beauty and image industries to perform amazing makeovers.
1. Change your hair color - One of the most effective ways to change and improve your personal appearance is to change your hair color. You don't even have to drastically change the color. By just changing the color one or two shade or with strategically placed highlights you can make an incredible difference.
2. Shape and groom your eyebrows - Celebrity makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin used to say "The perfectly groomed brow can change the face" and he was correct properly shaped and groomed eyebrows can visually change your face shape and instantly give you a non surgical eye lift.
3. Only wear clothes that fit properly - When your wear clothes that properly fit your body you will instantly appear pounds thinner. You should avoid clothes that cling, are so tight that they create bulges and bumps or clothes that are so large they hang off your body and balloon out. Select clothes that are slightly tailored and gently skim your body.
4. Wear colors that flatter you - Wearing colors that flatter you especially near your face such as blouses, jackets and accessories will immediately make your complexion appear brighter and healthier, add a sparkle to your eyes and put a smile on your face.
5. Use good posture - Utilizing good posture will instantly make you look thinner, taller, and younger and allows you to project a better physique without having to actually change your body. To see for yourself the power of good posture stand sideways in front of a full length mirror has you usually do, now head up, neck straight, shoulders straight, tummy in, spine straight and WOW what a difference!
Eileen Hammel President of Smarter Image, and Smart Skin Care - Smart Cosmetics by Smarter Image is a Nationally & Internationally Recognized Beauty and Image Expert. http://www.smartskincaresmartcosmetics.com/
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Here's what to do with your leftover pumpkin seeds: 6 recipes from roasted granola to pesto pumpkin soup - GMA
The skin has a defence mechanism against sun-damage, in the form of melanin. The production of melanin is accelerated on sun-exposure.
Achieve Great Beauty Naturally And Win The Fight Against Aging
I usually smile with gratitude when friends (and even strangers) sincerely guess my age to be 15 years younger.When they learn the truth about my fight against aging, they take notes and become converts.
1. Your foundation will look only as good as the skin underneath.
Skin Care, Body Rhythms, and Sleep
Most of us are all too familiar with that "dreaded" internal clock that wakes us at 7:00 AM on the weekend, despite our desire to sleep in. We fail to appreciate that this internal clock is part of a natural body rhythm that can dramatically impact our skin.
Retinol: One of the Best Over-the-counter Anti-wrinkle Ingredients
Dermatologists praise Retinol as an excellent over-the counter anti-wrinkle ingredient. Retinol creams work to soften lines and fade age spots.
Knowing Your Skin Type
People can spend years searching for their perfect skin care solution. Finding the right products can be a constant struggle.
Japanese Hair Straightening
By now, I'm sure you've heard of the hair straightening process invented in Japan that has swept America and made countless women forever grateful to it's hair-transforming powers. It goes by several different names - Japanese Straightening, Thermal Reconditioning, Straight Perm, and Japanese Straight Perm.
Contact Lenses and the Over 40s
The over-40s crowd are suffering from discovering that their arms are growing shorter as words become increasingly more difficult to read up close and they must hold small items at arms length to be able to see them properly.This is obviously an eye complaint and is called presbyopia.
A Guide to Beauty Salon Equipment
Beauty salon equipment is a broad term that applies to various pieces of equipment all having uniquely different functions within the beauty industry. The type of beauty salon equipment found within a salon's doors is best determined by what services the salon offers its clients.
Get Free Cosmetic Samples Just for Completing Offers
There's almost nothing more irritating than buying a lot of expensive cosmetics and finding out after you get home that you don't like them. You can protect your wallet from this drain by trying out free cosmetic samples first.
Natural Rosacea Products & Rosacea Medications : The Common Thread
If you are one of the thousands of men and women suffering from the skin discorder rosacea or acne rosacea, you may already be familiar with the standard dermatologist-prescribed courses of action and medications.What many people don't know, is there are actually non-prescription, natural rosacea products that are just as effective, if not more effective, than prescription rosacea medications and topical rosacea gels and ointments.
Are Tanning Lotions What You Need To Make Tanning Beds safe?
Long debates on advantages and disadvantages of tanning beds and sunbathing are a good reason for many people to view a tan with suspicion.This has led companies to undertake extensive research to reduce the harmful effects of Ultraviolet rays associated with tanning bed and sunbathing.
Your Skin - Are You Creating An Asset or a Liability?
Skincare consists of Skin and Care - obvious really, but let's look at exactly what that term means. Anything that is taken good care of will look, last and function better for longer and retain its value.
Spray Tan Basics
I miss summer! I think I suffer from season depression disorder (and it's only November). You know what would make me feel better? A healthy glow! No, I don't want to be one of those tanning booth tanorexics.
A Cheap and Natural Way to Healthy Skin
Healthy skin happens when we eats good foods, have enough exercise, minimize stress and protect our skin from the harsh environment.Certain foods are especially beneficial to the skin.
5 DIY Anti-aging Tactics
Do you want your life story to be a long and joyous one, without having every line written on your face?Yes, we all do! Is there anyone who doesn't want to look as good as they can, for as long as they can?While there are some very quick fixes such as, minor to major cosmetic surgeries, there are some less extreme measures that you can use to look and feel younger on a daily basis.(1) Check your attitude!How do you feel about life?Is your life going the way you want it to?Do you take responsibility for what you have created, good or bad?How about accepting who you are?Be grateful for what you have, family, friends, a job etc.
The Exotic Origins of Hyaluronic Acid Treatments
While hyaluronic acid has exploded in popularity among the cosmetics community, most people are unaware of the molecule's exotic history.Hyaluronic acid, also known as HA, naturally plays an important role in tissue hydration and lubrication.
Massive Weight Loss Causes Turkey Waddle for WLS Patients
A friend of mine who recently lost nearly 150 pounds after gastric bypass was sharing her excitement with an acquaintance. She was excited because all symptoms of her Type II Diabetes were gone and she no longer takes any medication - she feels healthier than ever in her life.
5 Hot Hair Style Trends For 2005
Folks are so diverse in 2005, which means that there's never just one hair style trend that's hot at any given time. All of history is fair game for re-invention.
How To Wear Contact Lenses In The Allergy Season
The allergy seasons are a real challenge, especially if you wear contact lenses. A chronic allergy to mold, pet dander or other environmental allergens can create a year-round dilemma.
|home | site map|